Avenue

Complaint Review: 21st Century Auto Group, Springfield, NJ

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Pissed off — South Chesterfield Virginia United States of America
21st Century Auto Group, Springfield, NJ
305 US Highway 22 Springfield, New Jersey United States of America

21st Century Auto Group, Springfield, NJ TERRIBLE SERVICE AND DISHONEST AUTO GROUP SHOULD BE THEIR NAME Springfield, New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Please...

I should've checked up on the dealership instead of the vehicles from this sorry excuse for a business. I have experienced everything that I have found in rip off report - expired temporary tags, a car with defective brakes, a promise to cover anything that doesn't pass inspection (which they don't seem to remember), and they even charged me more for out of state tax and won't answer the phone to address the fraudulent collection of taxes.
I have no idea how these folks stay out of jail. I have never dealt with such a corrupt establishment in my life. You are drawn in by a decent selection of vehicles at a fairly good price. They had my "dream car" that I had been searching for over the span of about 6 months. The price posted on the website was in my price range as well. However, they don't disclose that ALL transactions are inflated by a BS artificially created $2000 "prep" fee. They also claim to do a 150 point safety check on all vehicles. I asked to see it and I was taken to a desk where there was an old, worn out piece of paper taped to a desk. Upon further research after the fact, I found it to be Ford's checklist and I am POSITIVE that my vehicle did not go through this check.
I would love to be contacted by a lawyer who has sued these jerks before because I feel violated and would love to give them what they deserve. On top of what I believe to be tax fraud, I don't think that any company should be able to exist in this society by ripping off honest, tax paying Americans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/21st-Century-Auto-Group-Springfield-NJ/Springfield-New-Jersey-/21st-Century-Auto-Group-Springfield-NJ-TERRIBLE-SERVICE-AND-DISHONEST-AUTO-GROUP-SHOULD-1006112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 21st Century Auto Group, Springfield, NJ

Please...

AUTHOR: Arthur - ()

Put some facts in your complaint before you waste everyone's time.  Dealer prep fees are clearly stated in all our online postings.  All our cars are inspected, and we have copies of the inspection report for every vehicle.  Most people seem to forget they are buying USED cars here...

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC