Complaint Review: 21st Century Communications

• Submitted: Sun, July 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 03, 2011

• Reported By:Ellenwood Georgia
21st Century Communications
468 Investors Place, Suite 204C Virginia Beach, Virginia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 678-644-0022
  • Web:
  • Category: Producers

21st Century Communications - Malik Muhammad - Clarence Neely Clarence claimed that He was Promoting a Juanita Bynum Tour and needed Investors, But He Lied! Virginia Beach Virginia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Terry Im really surprised at you to put our situation on Blast Like this very Unprofessional

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: no excuse no more

*UPDATE Employee: Totally FALSE, Totally False

Clarence Neely aka Khalil Muhammad claimed that he had a contract with Juanita Bynum to promote her 2009 Tour and claimed that he needed $7500.00 to pull of the North Caroilina leg of the tour which was held at Elevation Church in Raleigh, N.C on May 14,15,16. I invested $7500 with Clarence and to this day, I haven't received a dime back. In fact, I've find out that Clarence doesn't have anything to do with Juanita Bynum. He doesn't have a contract with her and he NEVER did!
Since that time, I've talked to Clarence several times and he claimed I would receive my money on Thursday or Friday of any given week, but as of yet, I have not received anything!
He also claims that he is promoting a Juanita Bynum Conference in Hampton, Va. in August, which is another LIE! My advise to anyone who comes in contact with this conniving SNAKE is to shot him him on the spot and take him out of his misery!

Ellenwood, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2009 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/21st-Century-Communications/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23457/21st-Century-Communications-Malik-Muhammad-Clarence-Neely-Clarence-claimed-that-He-was-471223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 21st Century Communications

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Casandra - (U.S.A.)

First of all get my name right. My attribute is Khalil Malik, which means Good Friend and Master or King. Which I thought you were going into this deal. You know good and well Im the one that booked the Juanita Bynum project with Jorge Concepcion. DO WE NEED TO GET HER ON THE PHONE? Jorge came to me and said he wanted to do a women's conference and wanted Juanita Bynum, Jorge's number is (757) 297-9127. I asked you to meet us in Raliegh NC for the first event. You didnt come. I asked you to come to the second event in Hampton, Virginia. You didnt come. The problem is Jorge is still trying to collect from Juanita Bynum and you know this. So all this name calling is very unnecessary and you know this. So we can discuss this like men or you can keep crying on Ripp off.
866-925-9449 Ext 2. Have a Blessed day.

Why don't they have a website that tells all the good you do? Hmmmm Maybe Ill build one and add it to our network.

All the best

Clarence Khalil Malik Neely.
Excuse my spelling.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

no excuse no more

AUTHOR: corporatebusinessgrp - (United States of America)

First of all Im Jorge L. Concepcion Jr. CEO of Corporate Business Group.Im tried of Clarence Neely using my company name as a cover up.Terry first I must apologize for your loss.  I was promoting Juanita Brynum yes I was but I never know Clarence Neely use my company name to obtain money from you.I do business in order and just. If you want you can contact me directly at corporatebusinessgrp@gmail.com.  Im sorry for what happen to you by Clarence Neely.I have work with Juanita Brynum and others.I would never get anyone for their money.Cause that has happen to be by the same indiviual. Im also in the process of getting my money back from Clarence Neely myself.

Totally FALSE, Totally False

AUTHOR: Casandra - (U.S.A.)

Terry realizes what the situation is. We are the company that orginially booked the program with Juanita Buynum for Corporate Business Group, CEO name is Jorge Concepcion and VP names is Ray Savage below are both their emails. Feel free to contact them and find out our involvement. Im tired of people using us as a skape coat when things dont go as plan. According to our phone log we have contacted Terry to let him know as soon as Corporate Business Group Settles with Dr. Bynum we will settle with him. Due to circumstances beyond our controll we havent received all the funding from the event. Terry was invited to attend the event and never made it. So his claim is totally false and can be proven. He just got hip to this Ripp Off website through another person. So whoever is concerned about 21st Century Communications can contact this company via email and find out the real deal.
Corporate Business Group Emails: