Complaint Review: 21st Century Insurance

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 25, 2011

• Reported By:Placentia California
21st Century Insurance
6301 Owensmouth Avenue Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

21st Century Insurance Crooked Insurance Company Woodland Hills California

*Consumer Comment: What?!

*Consumer Comment: 21 century

*Consumer Comment: Ha. Not a ripoff in the least.

21st Century Insurance are crooked and deceitful! I received my new insurance bill for my 2003 vehicle to find that my insurance had been raised $252 for 6 month period, which is $504 a year.

I have been insured with 21st century Crooked Insurance for over 7 years. I have no tickets or accidents and have been a loyal and good client. This is disgusting and a number of other profane words. How sad that our government does not protect us from this type of shady business practices.

Needless to say, I will be changing my insurance carrier and telling everyone I know to follow suit.

Lavaloos
Placentia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 04:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/21st-Century-Insurance/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/21st-Century-Insurance-Crooked-Insurance-Company-Woodland-Hills-California-307895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 21st Century Insurance

What?!

AUTHOR: Mike from mesa - (U.S.A.)

So I'm confused on the rip off? 21st century told you your policy was going up. You then chose to shop to find a lower rate and switch. So........21st Century will not get the extra money from you, you will pay less for insurance....who got ripped off.  What you need to understand is as much as you shop for insurance, insurance companies also shop for you.  I shop around all the time and get quotes for 2 times more than I pay right now. Do I get upset...NO! I just don't buy it. Don't take it to a personal level. Deal with it

21 century

AUTHOR: farmerjim - (United States of America)

Of course they are ripping you off. 21 Century is now owned by Farmers Insurance. Farmers does not by any means have the largest insurance company, but by far more complaints than every other insurance company out there. have had several lawsiuts and out of court settlements for over charging and outright ripping people off. but the profit they make is far more than the fine levied against them so they keep doing it. Farmers is the F-word of insurance. check the dept. of insurance for your state. here in oregon (where they were just once again fined $10,000 by the state. they have more consumer complaints than all others. They rip off both customers and employyes alike. check out Farmersinsurancegroupsucks dot com for thousands of similar stories. Don't know why they are allowed to continue to do business.

Ha. Not a ripoff in the least.

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

You do know that everything is going up in price lately right? You are paying less in a year than I am for 6 months ($695) in NJ with a top rating. Though I do have collision on a new vehicle. Don't complain.