Complaint Review: 21st Mortage-knoxville Tn

• Phone: 1-800-955-0021
  • Web:
  • Category: Bigots

21st Mortagae-knoxville mortage is a racist Knoxville Tennessee

in October 2008 i was laid off my job. i never missed a payment until after i receive my last paycheck. 21st mortgage called me the following month

and asked me how come i didn't send a payment. i told them that i was laid off my job and that i was waiting for my unemployment to be submitted, when they told me to borrow money from my parents i told them that i couldn't because they didn't have the money we this agent (Brandon) told me that if i miss two months they was going to foreclose my home,

then he connects me to his supervisor (Bailey) she starts yelling at me and telling me to pawn my tv and turn off my utilities when i told her that i have two small children she tells me that she does not care. i told her that i was laid off and that no income was coming in right now she repeatedly says she does not care and that if i do not send the payment that she was going to sell my home. she starts yelling at me they would constantly call very early in the morning @ 6am and late in the night @10pm. SHE ALSO TOLD ME THAT IF I WAS WHITE THAT SHE WOULDN'T BE DEALING WITH THIS BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE PAYS ON TIME. she got a representative to come to my house and get the payment ON A SUNDAY!! while i was getting ready for chruch!!

hamilton, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2009 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/21st-Mortage-knoxville-Tn/Knoxville-Tennessee/21st-Mortagae-knoxville-mortage-is-a-racist-Knoxville-Tennessee-465052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 21st Mortage-knoxville Tn