Complaint Review: 21st Mortage

• Submitted: Sat, September 01, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 31, 2007

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
21st Mortage
Knoxville - Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

21st Mortgage This company cannot process payments in a timely manner and constantly loses checks. Then they call me and ask me where is my payment. "DUH" Knoxville, Nashville Tennessee

*UPDATE Employee: Comment

This company does not have a clue as how to post payments in a timely manner. Plus they lose payments and then call me to ask where is the payment. One of their collectors called me at 5:30 AM (PST) for my payment when they already had the payment but had not taken the time to post it to my account, although they had cashed the check. This is the 3rd mortgage company that I have had and it is by far the worse one. Hope they sell my account to some other company. The last time they called me I made a copy of the check from the internet and mailed it to them with a letter stating that this will be the last time I will correct their mistakes. Have not heard from them in the past 2 months. Terrible, terrible company.

P.S. This situation has been going on for the past 5 years.

Taz
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2007 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/21st-Mortage/Knoxville-Nashville-Tennessee/21st-Mortgage-This-company-cannot-process-payments-in-a-timely-manner-and-constantly-loses-271778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 21st Mortage

AUTHOR: Silverado - (U.S.A.)

It is the policy of 21st mortgage to only address customer complaints in a confidential discussion with our customer. To appropriately respond to a complaint may require releasing confidential information, which is strictly forbidden under federal privacy regulations. We will attempt to contact the referenced customer to resolve this complaint.