Complaint Review: 21st Mortgage

• Submitted: Thu, April 04, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Rudy — waxahachie Texas
21st Mortgage
One Century Suqare 620 Market Street Knoxville,TN. Knoxville, Tennessee United States of America
  • Phone: 800-955-0021
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

21st Mortgage They mislead and for several years did not tell me the truth Knoxville, Tennessee

I purchased my mobile home from 21st. Mortgage in 2005 at 11.25% 2 years later I called and tried to refinance my home with them and the person I talked to informed me that I could not refinance my home because there was a law that they could not refinance mobile homes in Texas. I was told this 2 times in 3 years.

I called again in 2012 and they informed me that I could but that it would not help much because my rate would be about 9% this was with my land included this time in the note. I called later part of 2012 and was informed that and someone did try and help this time and informed me that I could get a rate of 7% drop my payment by $150 for 7 years.

Today 4-4 2013 I call again and was informed that if I would refinance I would only save $8 on my payment because my refinance fee would be $3,000 I was not informed about that until now. If someone can help me report this and maybe help me please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/21st-Mortgage/Knoxville-Tennessee-37901/21st-Mortgage-They-mislead-and-for-several-years-did-not-tell-me-the-truth-Knoxville-Ten-1040811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 21st Mortgage