Complaint Review: 21st Mortgage

• Reported By: md****74 — Darien Georgia United States of America
21st Mortgage
620 Market St Suite 100 Internet United States of America

21st Mortgage LIARS!!! Internet

This company is HORRIBLE!! My mobile home loan was sold to them and I have had nothing but trouble!! They have even called me about my neighbor's mortgages!! I called a couple of weeks ago to get the payoff quote and was told it would be good through the end of the month. I call again today to pay it off and it has increased by $100!! I was told it was because it is a "simple interest loan" $100 on less than a $1000 in 2 weeks time??? I'm not great at math, but even I know that makes no sense!!

They think everyone that lives in a mobile home is an idiot!!! Avoid this company at all costs!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/21st-Mortgage/internet/21st-Mortgage-LIARS-Internet-973801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 21st Mortgage