Complaint Review: 21st century insurance

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: diane — morgan hill California United States of America
21st century insurance

21st century insurance cancellation charge? I informed co. 2 wks. before new insurance took over for a better rate, they threatened me with credit collections for $55 charge to cancel. They received my letter by 12/20, new Internet

I found a better car insurance company, more coverage, better rates. I informed my old company, 12/11/12 mailed to them a letter stating we were transferring to a different insurance company at the end of the year .

They ignored my 3 letters, sent me a bill of $55 for cancelling, demanded I speak with them in 10 days or they would send me to a credit company, which they did.

This insurance company (21st Insurance Co.)  .................. has no customer service. Avoid it at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/21st-century-insurance/internet/21st-century-insurance-cancellation-charge-I-informed-co-2-wks-before-new-insurance-t-1027171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 21st century insurance