Complaint Review: 21st century mortgage

• Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By: Felix Garcia — naples Florida
21st century mortgage
620 Market Street, Suite 100 Knoxville, Tennessee USA

21st century mortgage GMAC mortgage/Ditech they treat people like they don't matter have no care for those honest people in hard times whom have never missed a payment Knoxville Tennessee

Warning avoid this company at all costs. They purchased my second mortgage from GMAC and have  treated me with nothing but disrespect and have refused time and time again with no sympothy for a family man who has never been late or missed a payment. My wife lost her job about eight months ago and then my father was diagnosed with terminal cancer i have been making all my payments on time by dipping in to our savings. I have contacted them on many occasions about some sort of help and they have always said they cant due to my credit beeing good and me never missing a payment. We have run out of savings and are trying to settle with these horrible people. I have offered my loan rep Catie and her supervisor $67000 that i have in my 401k so i can pay them off and refi to lower my payment but they refuse to help in anyway. Im working on a solution for the remaining balance I will more than likely have to sell my vehicle to come up with the difference so i dont ruin my credit. This company is the most unAmerican company i have ever incountered and warn all consumers of they're nasty ways. I never authorized them as my loan holders and they have treated me like garbage since day one when they called me to haras me that my payment was due when no one had told me of the loan changing hands or that there was a new account and place to send my payment. It took months for them to return my money this company is a rippoff in every aspect of the word  for turning they're backs on good hard working people to keeping what wasn't they'res to begin with. I will pay them off at all costs but i warn anyone who considers them as a mortgage lender to here my warning these people and the company they work for are bad news.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/21st-century-mortgage/Knoxville-Tennessee-37902/21st-century-mortgage-GMAC-mortgageDitech-they-treat-people-like-they-dont-matter-have-1099673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 21st century mortgage