Complaint Review: 21st Mortgage

• Reported By: Mike — Lafayette Indiana
21st Mortgage
620 Market Street, Suite 100 Knoxville, Tennessee USA

21st Mortgage Awful company to work iwth Knoxville Tennessee

We did an 80/20 mortage with GMAC back in 2005 when it was still popular. GMAC has since gone into bankruptcy and sold off their loans. One of our loans was sold to Ocwen (since refinanced). The 20% was sold to this company. Unfortunately due to property prices where I live, it's going to be a while before we can refinance the loan as one. So I am stuck with this company for a little while.

To start out with they send no monthly statements and there is no way of getting loan information through their website. If you ask about this, they simply tell you that they do not do statements. Customer service is awful. You ask for anything and you mosts likely won't get it. They don't respond to emails. Then I still haven't received my 1098 for interest paid on the loan.

The fact they they refuse to provide statements of any kind and have such horrible customer service scares the crap out of me. I don't know if they are taking me, ammortizing my loan correctly or what. I realize they are used to dealing with low income families and problem customers. However I am not one of them. I've never been a day late on a payment and I am being treated this way.

No matter how desperate you are. Do not finance with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/21st-Mortgage/Knoxville-Tennessee-37902/21st-Mortgage-Awful-company-to-work-iwth-Knoxville-Tennessee-1122443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 21st Mortgage