Complaint Review: 2:20 companies

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: wojette — ELGIN Illinois
2:20 companies
Houston, Texas USA

2:20 companies myinsite.com I signed up for this home based internet company. They charged my credit card $37.00, then $17.00 then $27.00 for a total of $81.00 around 5/13/13. Well I went to the website called myinsite to cancel the next day.  I filled out the information and cancelled, they had a 30 day cancellation policy. Never heard from them and every time I tried to go back to the auto response to talk to an agent I was ignored. So I went to their contact page and it came up with the company being Kelloggs. Sent emails back and forth and thought this was done. Now they are saying I never contacted them within the time frame. Now they are doing a chargeback for $27.00 and $37.00 for a total of $64.00. After I could not get ahold of anyone I called my credit card company to file a dispute because I didn't trust this company and told my credit card company the same. I want my money back from this company . Please help me get this resolved, Thank you in advance. Houston Texas

*Author of original report: 2:20 Companies, myinsite.com

*General Comment: They got me too!

I signed up for this home based business sometime before May 13, 2013.  The next day I changed my mind and cancelled through their auto response system, don't remeber the agent who answered but never got a confirmation from myinsight.com.

Then I went to the "contact us" and it sent my to Kelloggs.  I filled in the info and even they were confused as to how it came to their contact site.

I called my credit card company and submitted a dispute for 3 charges of the following:

2:20 companies out of Houston TX for $37.00, $27.00 and $17.00 for a total of $81.00.

My credit card company (who I told my cc company I didn't trust for lack of communication) put me on the phone with the company.

After several emails back and forth the charges were dropped. Now all of a sudden they are charging me back for $37.00 and $27.00 for a total of $64.00.

I thought this was settled and now I just want my money back.

Please help my get my money back and hopefully no one will ever be scamed by this company again.

Thanks in advance!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/220-companies/Houston-Texas/220-companies-myinsitecom-I-signed-up-for-this-home-based-internet-company-They-charge-1083342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 2:20 companies

2:20 Companies, myinsite.com

AUTHOR: wojette - ()

Filed a dispute with my credit card company and they took off the $64.00 but the 2:20 companies said I owned them the $64.00. Paid my credit card company because I didn't want any late fees etc.

How can I get my money back if these companies don't ever respond to any emails!

Anysuggestions.   Thanks

#2 General Comment

They got me too!

AUTHOR: Beautifly - ()

I just viewed my credit card statement and saw this. It I never signed up for a home business or anything. I don't know who these people are or how they got my information!