Complaint Review: 22nd Mchenry County Courthouse

• Updated: Mon, December 14, 2009

• Reported By: Julie — Elburn Illinois USA
22nd Mchenry County Courthouse
2200 N Seminary Ave Woodstock, Illinois United States of America

22nd Mchenry County Courthouse - Judge Michael W. Feetterer Supports Deadbeats Fathers who Owe Arrears in Tens of Thousands to a Single Mother. Woodstock, Illinois

My ex-huband has owed me arrears since he was last incarcerrated in June 2007. I have paid for all 3 of our kids doctor visits, Healthcare, Dental insurance, Schooling etc. He owes in the Excess of 40K. I paid my attorney his contempt charge from 2007. This did no good, because Judge Chmiel said he jumped the gun? He now after all this time want us to see a Mediator which costs the same?

In the meantime, I have been working with D.H.F.S. for taking my ex's payment out of his employer. In 60 days I only got a simple $45.02. We went to court on December 11th as the Assistant State's Attorney drafted a motion to hold him in contempt of court, and have his DL suspended. Then Judge Fetterer said that he was going to allow a week for him to show rule to show cause? My ex asked back in 2007 for a reduction in Child Support and never got an answer. Point being I advised the Judge

That I never asked for Allimony.. Fair Play after 19yrs of marriage no reduction. This man robbed my house while I was not home. The police called it a case of his name was on the title too? Yet the House was left to me in the Divorce? So I go back to court next week he walks free Deadbeat and all. The Attorney did what for me? Mothers a victim again... I checked my account today still no money from his Employer. HMM!!! Wake Up and Smell the Coffee!! Not to mention this man has a 15 yr old son on Breast Cancer Pills!!! why you ask to put him on Steroids!!!!!

I think this is all wrong I am against it, my son is not into sports at all. Yet my 9 yr old daughter has had Head Lice 8 times there. Does the Court understand this? No. This is where the And Justice for All is taken out of the Pledge of Allegence!!!!!!!!!

Distraught Mother of 3

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/22nd-Mchenry-County-Courthouse/Woodstock-Illinois-60098/22nd-Mchenry-County-Courthouse-Judge-Michael-W-Feetterer-Supports-Deadbeats-Fathers-w-539417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 22nd Mchenry County Courthouse