Complaint Review: 238 Hancock avenue

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Evelyn — Jersey city New Jersey
238 Hancock avenue
279 Hancock avenue Jersey city, New Jersey United States of America

238 Hancock avenue License YMW-75G, The family at this residence continually block my driveway. They feel entitled.. I had the parking authority paint a no parking sign and a no parking sign posted. When I call the p.a they don't get he Jersey city, New Jersey

I have an enticing driveway. The neighbors all rant to use it. Specifically the two houses to right. I have lived here for five years, we noticed that people were parking their cars in front of the at night and throughout the day, my house was a private parking lot. I ended up having parking authority paint a mo parking sign and posted no parking sign. That sign disappeared months later and I purchased another one, which was placed higher on the property. I also started ticketing the cars when they blocked me.

Some of the neighbors were really angry when the sign went down, but they new I meant business when they found they were ticketed. Now, my neighbors to the tight, specifically 279 Hancock. I have had verbal conversations with them about this. But, no sooner was the sign up not even a week, when the mother knocked on my door and asked my son if she could park out front and wait for parking. [continued below]....
..... My son on occasion works from home. This was upsetting to me. He of course, wanting to be nice said yes. I was at physical therapy when he text me.

Naturally, I was mad, but I told him I would take care of it. When I arrived, she was not in the car. I was livid. She had gone into her house to wait for parking. I knocked on her door and I informed her not to knock on my door ever again. She was not entitled to any special privileges. If she had parking problems, that was her problem not mine. I paid a lot money just to have my own driveway and she had no business knocking on my door. Her son was behind her and never said a word. he was too busy eating his food.The next day, he approached me and we had an altercation.

I have had several altercations with them since them. Every time I call parking authority they take too long. I have taken pix of them in front at night and one time one of blocked me from taking a pix of the license. I told them I was going to sue.  The police come and I show them the pix, but they won't give them a warning. She claims that I should be a good neighbor. But in realty, her and her children are bully's. they won't take no for an answer. They own about 5 cars. Never mind their family members to also block my driveway. I have kept a record detail conversations,dates and pix. What is my next step?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 04:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/238-Hancock-avenue/Jersey-city-New-Jersey-07307/238-Hancock-avenue-License-YMW-75G-The-family-at-this-residence-continually-block-my-dri-1043885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 238 Hancock avenue