Complaint Review: 24 HOUR FITNESS

24 HOUR FITNESS
17942 SW McEwan Road Tigard, OR 97224 Tigard, Oregon United States of America

24 HOUR FITNESS 24 HOUR CHEATS Tigard, Oregon

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry for your experience

I have been a member of 24 Hour Fitness (formerly Family Fitness) since 2002.  I was recently sent a notice via email that my membership was cancelled (less than 30 days ago and that they MUST CHARGE ma a reinstatement fee of $150.00  in order to continue membership priviledees. 24 Hour Fitness NEVER contacted me via mail, email  or phone regarding cancellation but contacted me after the fact. My membership ended January 20, 2013 and they said they MUST CHARGE me a charge. I should have cancelled my membership years ago from this dishonest and arrogant organization. They are as dishonest as their sponsorLance Armstrong. If you have an agreement with this bogus organization - get out while you can.  The Better Business Bureau & J.D. Power & Associates should rate the overall customer service rating to an "F"  as is deserved in this dishonest organization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-HOUR-FITNESS/Tigard-Oregon-97224/24-HOUR-FITNESS-24-HOUR-CHEATS-Tigard-Oregon-1011069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 HOUR FITNESS

Sorry for your experience

AUTHOR: Andrea- 24 Hour Fitness - (United States of America)

We are very sorry to hear about your poor experience. We would love the opportunity to assist further. If you could contact us directly at 800.432.6348 we can research this further. Unfortunately this forum does not allow us to leave a name or email address in our reply, but feel free to send me a direct message here.