• Report: #620541

Complaint Review: 24 HOUR FITNESS

• Submitted: Tue, July 06, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, July 06, 2010

• Reported By: Badcub01 — Palm Springs California U.S.A.
24 HOUR FITNESS

24 HOUR FITNESS Another VICTIM of 24 hour fitness billing practices Internet

If anyone is smart they would NOT do business with 24 hour fitness. These people are crooks and do everything possible to take advantage of their customers. I reinstated a suspended account with them, gave them a new credit card, confirmed my billing date and thought everything was good to go. To my surprise, they decided to bill me twice, a week before the regular billing date and screw up my account.

I called them to get the issue corrected and was met with nothing but argument and refusal to correct the issue. I have now canceled my account and contacted my bank, who refuses to open a dispute on the charges because it is 24 hour fitness, but they were very happy to advise me that I should cancel my atm debit card because 24 hour fitness will continue to bill me even though my account has been canceled.

What a joke. I have also filed a BBB complaint against them as of this morning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2010 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-HOUR-FITNESS/internet/24-HOUR-FITNESS-Another-VICTIM-of-24-hour-fitness-billing-practices-Internet-620541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 HOUR FITNESS