Complaint Review: 24 HOUR SUPER SPORT

Archibald Ave Ontario, California United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

24 HOUR SUPER SPORT 24 HOUR FITNESS Denied Access when I have an all club membership! Ontario, California

I have been a member of 24 hour fitness for over 10 years now and purchased a 3 year membership with a flat fee of $50.00 per year to access all their clubs.  Now they have changed the rules and want a $29.00 a month fee just to join this 24 HOUR FITNESS SUPER SPORT in Ontario!!!  Just for this one club!!!!  There is no other super sport anywhere near me!!!  When I went to see the club I was denied access and the manager Karen approached me and said I would have to pay the $29.00 a month fee or wait until they have a special for $10.00 a month.  I gave her and another counselor my phone number then waited another month until they had this special!!!  I am still so angry and feel deceived!!!  I hope a class action law suit is coming up soon.  I'm on board!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2010 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-HOUR-SUPER-SPORT/Ontario-California-/24-HOUR-SUPER-SPORT-24-HOUR-FITNESS-Denied-Access-when-I-have-an-all-club-membership-Onta-563811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 HOUR SUPER SPORT