Complaint Review: 24 HR Emergency Towing

• Reported By: SouthFL1967 — Plantation Florida United States of America
24 HR Emergency Towing
5510 W Oakland Park Blvd Lauderhill, Florida United States of America

24 HR Emergency Towing GOT OVERCHARGED AND CALLED A MORON! Lauderhill, Florida

This merchant overcharges and takes advantage of customers based on what car you drive. I was picked up with a car on the flat bed with a customer already paying 200 to go from Plantation, FL to Cooper City, FL. My car had to be hooked up hanging from the back of the tow truck, and I still got charged $125 dollars, when my roadside assistance service quoted me $115, and he was towing my car to a place that was on his way to where he had to drop the customer he had on the truck already. He asked me for cash and I failed to ask for receipt. I called him that night and he told me to call him the next morning. Then the next morning he told me to call him in 10 minutes. Ten minutes after the driver said he would fax me the receipt, which he never did. By the end of the day, he had not fax absolutely nothing.

When I called at the end of the second day, he demanded a receipt after waiting for it all day long. He was rude, and when I said I would report him to the Better Business Bureau, he called me a "moron".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2009 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-HR-Emergency-Towing/Lauderhill-Florida-33313/24-HR-Emergency-Towing-GOT-OVERCHARGED-AND-CALLED-A-MORON-Lauderhill-Florida-523229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 HR Emergency Towing