Complaint Review: 24 Hour Fitness Chino Hills

• Reported By: dirtdiva — Diamond Bar California United States of America
24 Hour Fitness Chino Hills
4200 Chino Hills Parkway Chino Hills, California United States of America

24 Hour Fitness Chino Hills $49 renewal nor honored Chino Hills , California

I enrolled back in 2004 and paid close to $1800 for a membership. I paid $700 for the gym membership and 12 sessions of personal training. Out of the 12 I only used 6 sessions and ended up losing the remainder because I didnt use them with in a timely fashion. WHat ever!!!!

So my 3 years expired, paid my membership. This year the notice came and sent a check. Ill be quiet honest its been about 6 months since Ive last gone to the gym but paid my membership just because of the deal. Turns out... they have no record of it. I have no record of it and now my membership is terminated? I dont know what to do.

And the manager has the nerve to tell me that I need to renew my membership, pay $600 for 3 years.

Hopefully something can be done because I feel that they are just trying to make more money from us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2010 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Hour-Fitness-Chino-Hills/Chino-Hills-California-91710/24-Hour-Fitness-Chino-Hills-49-renewal-nor-honored-Chino-Hills-California-551645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Hour Fitness Chino Hills