Complaint Review: 24 Hour Fitness Club

• Submitted: Thu, November 14, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, November 14, 2002

• Reported By:La Habra ca
24 Hour Fitness Club
Beach Blvd, La Habra, Ca La Habra, California U.S.A.

24 Hour Fitness Club ripoff Contract Fraud victimized many consumers La Habra California

I joined Family Fitness in the 90's and signed a contract that says as long as I pay the dues I'm entitled to use the facilities. 24 Hour Fitness bought out the original company and has faithfully collected my dues for years without changing my contract. Now that the nearest facility I was using closed down and a new Sports 24 Fitness facility opened just blocks from my house, I'm told I am not allowed in these locations.

The assistant manager told me that my contract is not valid. It's only for the lesser facilities they have miles away. That is not what my contract reads. The arrogant s****. /> These fraud games must stop.

La Habra, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2002 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Hour-Fitness-Club/La-Habra-California-90631/24-Hour-Fitness-Club-ripoff-Contract-Fraud-victimized-many-consumers-La-Habra-California-35221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Hour Fitness Club