qualified

• Submitted: Tue, September 25, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 25, 2007

• Reported By:Hollywood California
24 Hour Fitness - HOLLYWOOD SPORT CLUB
24hourfitness.com Hollywood, California U.S.A.

24 Hour Fitness - HOLLYWOOD SPORT CLUB THESE PEOPLE ARE LIARS, WATCH OUT AND DON'T BELIEVE THEM Hollywood California

I joined 24 hour fitness about a year and a half ago. I knew at the time I'd be leaving Los Angeles within the next couple of years and I asked them what would happened if I moved somewhere that didn't have a 24 hour fitness location. I was told that I would have a prorated refund based on the time spent within the 3 year membership.

I paid $900 and they are refunding me $164. Does that sound prorated to you?

They are claiming that I paid $249 for a personal trainer. The personal trainer was a bonus (FREE as explained to me) when I joined. But they are claiming that I opted for the trainer. I didn't even use all the sessions! I wanted a membership, NOT a trainer but was told that it was a free bonus and what I paid the $900 was for a 3 year membership.

Look at ALL the negative feedback for 24 hour fitness. ALL the people who have gotten ripped off, lied to and misled by this corporation. Had I done my research, I would've NEVER joined. Do not make the same mistake as me.

Leslie
Hollywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2007 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Hour-Fitness-HOLLYWOOD-SPORT-CLUB/Hollywood-California-90028/24-Hour-Fitness-HOLLYWOOD-SPORT-CLUB-THESE-PEOPLE-ARE-LIARS-WATCH-OUT-AND-DONT-BELIEVE-275942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Hour Fitness - HOLLYWOOD SPORT CLUB

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC