Complaint Review: 24 Hour Fitness, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, October 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 09, 2009

• Reported By: Bill — Friendswood Texas USA
24 Hour Fitness, Inc.
FM 528 Friendswood, Texas United States of America

24 Hour Fitness, Inc. 24 Hour Fitness Does Not keep up equipment and Ignores Complaints Friendswood, Texas

*Consumer Comment: No Ftness Centers nearby.. who ya kidding??

*UPDATE Employee: We saw your post

*UPDATE Employee: We saw your post

24 hour Fitness refuses to mantain its equipment and ignores complaints made thru its customer service center.

I called and complained about a particular piece of equipment being out of service for over 6 weeks, I was told that a district manager and/or club manager would contact me. neither did this was over a month ago this piece of equipment is down again and has been for over a week.

I called in and complained again to customer service and was told the same thing I told them I had little faith that anything would Happen. I then found one of the managers and was told that their hands were tied that they have sent e-mails and made calls and that if they were to persistent they could lose their job. It is not just one piece of equipment it is several and the overall condition ,

They never fail to debit my account, There is not another fitness club in my city Most of the people that work there are good people and cant control what the corporation does. But we can spread the word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2009 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Hour-Fitness-Inc/Friendswood-Texas-77546/24-Hour-Fitness-Inc-24-Hour-Fitness-Does-Not-keep-up-equipment-and-Ignores-Complaints-F-504295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Hour Fitness, Inc.

No Ftness Centers nearby.. who ya kidding??

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

You do have choices.  There are many gyms close by.  In fact there is a Anytime Fitness which is pretty new with all new equipment IN FRIENDSWOOD!  Check it out...  www.anytimefitness.com.  There is also one in Alvin. Besides those listed there are several gyms/training studios within 5-10 miles, who are you kidding anyway?

We saw your post

AUTHOR: 24 Hour Fitness - (USA)

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered while working out at 24 Hour Fitness.

Please be assured that we have investigated your concerns and are currently in the process of repairing any down equipment at your local club. Please feel free to contact the Club Manager if you have any further questions or concerns.

24 Hour Fitness Corporate Office

We saw your post

AUTHOR: 24 Hour Fitness - (USA)

24 Hour Fitness Corporate Office