Complaint Review: 24 Hour Fitness-Round Rock

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: EyePatchDude — United States of America
24 Hour Fitness-Round Rock
1208 North I-35 Suite S Round Rock, Texas United States of America

24 Hour Fitness-Round Rock Kristen/Bonnie Refused to pay for Services Round Rock, Texas

On November 28th Bonnie called my company to come open a stuck locker for a guest. I went there, after quoting a $19 Dollar service call + labor/material. When I arrived I got the locker open without any labor,  and contacted Bonnie to receive my payment.

Bonnie said that I'd have to contact Kristen to get paid,   24 hours later I still have no money, and have been told that I have the wrong number, that Kristen didn't work there anymore, that there was never a Kristen there.

I've come to realize that I'm never going to see any money from this job.  Hopefully potential members of this facility can see how they treat people, and will choose to spend their money on an honest joint.  Also Hopefully nobody else gets ripped off by these guys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Hour-Fitness-Round-Rock/Round-Rock-Texas-78681/24-Hour-Fitness-Round-Rock-KristenBonnie-Refused-to-pay-for-Services-Round-Rock-Texas-988739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Hour Fitness-Round Rock