Complaint Review: 24 Hour Fitness Trial Membership Ripoff

• Submitted: Wed, November 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 05, 2008

• Reported By:Scottsdale Arizona
24 Hour Fitness Trial Membership Ripoff
www.24hourfitness.com Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

24 Hour Fitness Trial Membership Ripoff 24 Hour Fitness Health Club Scottsdale Arizona

I tried out the 24 Hour Fitness here in Scottsdale after seeing a trial month offer. But after 2 weeks I decided that I liked the Village Health and Racquet Club a lot better. When I went to go cancel my account, they told me that I would be forced into a 6 month membership.

What good is the trial then? Eventually after arguing, they canceled my membership. By trial, I guess they mean that they will put you on "trial" and force you to defend yourself for even trying out their cruddy establishment.

Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Hour-Fitness-Trial-Membership-Ripoff/Scottsdale-Arizona/24-Hour-Fitness-Trial-Membership-Ripoff-24-Hour-Fitness-Health-Club-Scottsdale-Arizona-388251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Hour Fitness Trial Membership Ripoff