Complaint Review: 24 Hour Fitness

• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2008

• Reported By:Irvine California
24 Hour Fitness
24hourfitness.com Carlsbad, California U.S.A.

Cyntia 24 hr fitness cancels my 3 yr prepaid membership and didn't refund the whole amount! Carlsbad California

After messing up my 3 year prepayed membership twice, taking months to fix it and denying me the cancellation, they end up cancelling it in their system without my knowledge. Took me two months to get a partial refund of $500 out of $700. Told me that the difference was for the trainig classes that were free with pre-paid membership! After I asked a breakdown of the costs, they will not return my calls. But then again that's what they're famous for.

Anybody for a class action suite? Something needs to be done about this company, they can't just get away ripping people off left-and-right!

Gb
Irvine, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2008 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Hour-Fitness/Carlsbad-California-92018/Cyntia-24-hr-fitness-cancels-my-3-yr-prepaid-membership-and-didnt-refund-the-whole-amount-314929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Hour Fitness