• Report: #1119199

• Reported By: Matt — Anaheim Hills California
24 Hour Fitness
, Select State/Province USA

24 Hour Fitness 24 Hour Fitness all sport membership ripoff California

To whom this may concern:

As a 24 Hour Fitness member of over 13 years I'm a VERY disappointed with the recent trend the company has taken to convert "Sport" clubs into "Super Sport" clubs. Clubs that I had previous access to, which I had routinely visited over the duration of my membership, are now off limits to me because I am not a "Super Sport" member. How is this possible? I signed up with 24 Hour Fitness to enjoy convenient access to all of their "Sport" clubs throughout southern California. Now that 24 Hour Fitness has converted many of their "Sport" clubs to "Super Sport" clubs I no longer have access to these locations. The only way to gain access to these "Super Sport" clubs is to upgrade my membership. Why should I have to upgrade my membership to have access to "Super Sport" clubs which I routinely visited when they were "Sport" clubs? Is this fair? You tell me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Hour-Fitness/Select-StateProvince/24-Hour-Fitness-24-Hour-Fitness-all-sport-membership-ripoff-California-1119199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Hour Fitness