Complaint Review: 24 Hour Fitness

• Updated: Sun, March 17, 2013

• Reported By: David — Newbury Park California
24 Hour Fitness

24 Hour Fitness Kept auto billing after I cancelled my membership, Internet

I cancelled my membership with 24 hour fitness back in November 2012, today I received a call saying that my account is past due because my debit card had expired. I explained I had called and cancelled as my membership was month to month. I had only gone twice when I had my membership as many of the machines at the facility were out of order which is why i cancelled. I asked about them refunding me the 4 months they had charged me since i had called and cancelled and was told they could not do that. I would like a refund of the money I had paid them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Hour-Fitness/internet/24-Hour-Fitness-Kept-auto-billing-after-I-cancelled-my-membership-Internet-1035599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Hour Fitness