ED Magedson – Founder
24 Hr Fitness6380 West Sunset Blvd los angeles, California United States of America
I signed up for a membership at 24 hr fitness.
1. they sold me a pro membership when they knew I didnt need one
2. they quoted me 3 different prices from 3 different people.
3. the sales manager gave me a price of $35, but charged me the $45 price for first and last months.
4. Even though I cancelled 8 days after I started, because the club was so overcrowded and the bathrooms were absolutely disgusting, they charged me $90, overdrafted my bank account adding a $35.00 fee to the mess.
5. The grace period for cancelling is 6 days. I understand that, but in my case they told me to come back 2 times extending me beyond the grace period.
Watch out for the 24 hr fitness in Hollywood (at the arclight complex) They are a bunch of shady "used car sales" mentality scammers.
If u need a club in that area, LA fitness on hollywood blvd is much nicer, less crowded and way more professsional.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2010 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Hr-Fitness/los-angeles-California-90028/24-Hr-Fitness-Jack-Boyajian-sales-manager-for-hollywood-club-Club-too-crowded-bathrooms-604172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.