Complaint Review: 24 Hr Fitness

• Updated: Mon, May 17, 2010

• Reported By: jord3t — los angeles California United States of America
24 Hr Fitness
6380 West Sunset Blvd los angeles, California United States of America

24 Hr Fitness Jack Boyajian - sales manager for hollywood club Club too crowded, bathrooms disgusting, they totally screwed me over los angeles, California

*Author of original report: remove original title

*Author of original report: problem resolved

I signed up for a membership at 24 hr fitness.

1. they sold me a pro membership when they knew I didnt need one

2. they quoted me 3 different prices from 3 different people.

3. the sales manager gave me a price of $35, but charged me the $45 price for first and last months.

4. Even though I cancelled 8 days after I started, because the club was so overcrowded and the bathrooms were absolutely disgusting, they charged me $90, overdrafted my bank account adding a $35.00 fee to the mess.

5. The grace period for cancelling is 6 days.  I understand that, but in my case they told me to come back 2 times extending me beyond the grace period.

Watch out for the 24 hr fitness in Hollywood (at the arclight complex) They are a bunch of shady "used car sales" mentality scammers.

If u need a club in that area, LA fitness on hollywood blvd is much nicer, less crowded and way more professsional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2010 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Hr-Fitness/los-angeles-California-90028/24-Hr-Fitness-Jack-Boyajian-sales-manager-for-hollywood-club-Club-too-crowded-bathrooms-604172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Hr Fitness

remove original title

AUTHOR: jord3t - (United States of America)

problem fixed please remove

problem resolved

AUTHOR: jord3t - (United States of America)

problem resolved