Complaint Review: 24 Protect Plus AOL

• Submitted: Sat, January 24, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, January 24, 2004

• Reported By:miamisburg Ohio
24 Protect Plus AOL
24protectplus123.com Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.
  • Phone: 937-495-2067
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

24 Protect Plus And AOL ripoff - AOL is giving your credit card information away Stamford Connecticut

AOL denies it - but they are giving your credit card information to this company 24 protect plus - I know because the only way they got mine was through my fathers screen name when he inocently opened one of 24 protect plus emails - never approved anything and my credit card was charged - my credit card number is on AOL's files for the master account. My father never confirmed any password or authorized anything - 24 protect plus told me this service was "ordered" by the following aol screen name - my fathers. I immediately filed a dispute with my credit card company also called 24 protect plus - they have said they will send a credit (we shall see) but i had to go through 15 minutes of more sales BS before I could get a confirmation number for the credit.

AOL is the source of the leak - I have not been able to get a satisfactory response from them - but the way this scam worked that is the ONLY way they could have gotten my credit card information.

WATCH OUT

Terry
miamisburg, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2004 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protect-Plus-AOL/Stamford-Connecticut/24-Protect-Plus-And-AOL-ripoff-AOL-is-giving-your-credit-card-information-away-Stamford-77984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protect Plus AOL