Complaint Review: 24 Protect Plus - Intelius

• Submitted: Wed, July 02, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 28, 2008

• Reported By:somerville Massachusetts
24 Protect Plus - Intelius
http://www.24protectplus.com Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

24 Protect Plus - Intelius ripped me off TOTAL SCAM all because of Intelius!! Des Plaines IL

*Author of original report: I got my money back.

*Author of original report: They said they refunded my money to my account and it went through but nothing has!!!!!

*Author of original report: Was told I would have money back in 2 business days, over a week later still no money back!!!!!

*Author of original report: Called them again and was told I would get a full refund but still have yet to see refund!!!!!

I used Intelius to find info on a suspisious cell phone number that kept showing up on my phone. I paid the $15 and then started to see 12.99 taken out of my bank account each month. I never signed up with them at all. Intelius ripped me off and signed me up for them and gave them my information without my permission.

I called them and spoke to the supervisor and he said I could only get one months worth of my money back and that the other months could not be refunded due to me not contacting them within 60 days. I told him I never signed up for you guys and I was wrongfully signed up by Intelius without my permission. Now because of them I had to close my bank account and get a new one. I explained that to the guy and he didn't seem to care one bit. Then I said I have to get all my money back because I never signed up for you guys, Intelius signed me up without my knowledge. I told them I did not want your service but yet they still signed me up. That's not my fault so I shouldn't have to pay. The guy kept going on and on about this and I was getting mad. I finally yelled and told him well I know a GOOD LAWYER AND I AM FILING A LAW SUIT and I WILL get my money back!!!!!

scam scam do not use them or Intelius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shortgirly82
somerville, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2008 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protect-Plus-Intelius/Des-Plaines-Illinois/24-Protect-Plus-Intelius-ripped-me-off-TOTAL-SCAM-all-because-of-Intelius-Des-Plaines-346847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protect Plus - Intelius

AUTHOR: Shortgirly82 - (U.S.A.)

$120 bucks was deposited into my account a few weeks ago. Pmidenity only gave me a months worth out of the 2 months they took from me.

AUTHOR: Shortgirly82 - (U.S.A.)

I spoke with another supervisor and they told me that the refunded my money and that it went through and was approved. BS because there is no money added into my account. I think they were just saying that to get me off the phone. Also PMIDENTITY have taken me out of thier records because when I called to ask for my money back again which I never got, they said they didn't have me in the system. I am filing a law suit.

AUTHOR: Shortgirly82 - (U.S.A.)

Well it has been over a week and I was told I would have ALL my money back in business days, and I do not have ANY of MY money back from them. I am calling them tomorrow and I am really going to be pissed. This is ILLEGAL what they are doing and I will push and push till I get my money back.

AUTHOR: Shortgirly82 - (U.S.A.)

Called a second time last week and spoke to a different supervisor who was wicked nicer, and they said they would refund me all my money which is almost a years worth of $15.95 that was taken out of my bank account. Well it has been over 2 business days and I still have yet to recieve my money and if I do not recieve it by Wed. I am going to call again. This is ridiculious and I am wicked upset about this.

I also called a few other companies that have been taking money out of my account and they have yet to give me my money back as well. I will be calling them again tomorrow.