Complaint Review: 24 Protect Plus V

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2008

• Reported By:laurel Mississippi
24 Protect Plus V
http://www.24protectplus.com/(ihia1kex5apxlgvhbk1db4ro)/XPA/ Internet U.S.A.

24 Protect Plus V I used the service intelius to research an email address. I was automatically signed up for protection plus service without my knowledge and charged for it. Internet

I used the service Intelius to research an email address. A few weeks later, a charge was made to my debit card for 24 Protection Plus V Service. I called the number on my bank statement. I didn't get an answer, so I researched the company online. I read many complaints about the same thing happening to other people. There was even reference made to a class action lawsuit. I called 24 Protection Plus today and demanded a full refund. They said they would. We will see. I also called Intelius about this matter. They did not seemed surprised about my complaint.

Arahaim
laurel, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2008 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protect-Plus-V/internet/24-Protect-Plus-V-I-used-the-service-intelius-to-research-an-email-address-I-was-automati-326005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protect Plus V