Complaint Review: 24 Protect Plus

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2008

• Reported By:Milan New Mexico
24 Protect Plus
Conneticut , Connecticut U.S.A.

24 Protect Plus CREDIT CARD FRAUD!! ? Connecticut

I recently used Intellius.com, and for some reason they decided it would be alright to hand out my credit card information to "24 Protect Plus". 24 Protect Plus charged my credit card in January for $19.95, which I really didn't think much about, I thought well maybe I made a purchase that I forgot about. But again in February the same company charged my card for $19.95 all of this without my authorization. I then started researching this "24 Protect Plus" and found it on this site. I found out this has also been happening to many other individuals just like me. Don't let them get away with it.

Milan, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protect-Plus/Connecticut/24-Protect-Plus-CREDIT-CARD-FRAUD-Connecticut-312763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protect Plus