Complaint Review: 24 Protect Plus

• Submitted: Tue, April 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 15, 2008

• Reported By:Victorville California
24 Protect Plus
P.O. Box 5152 Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

24 Protect Plus Unauthorized withdrawal from bank account Des Plaines Illinois

Found an unauthorized withdrawal to my bank account. Called the company and they stated it was authorized through another site I had been on. I had been to that site, however, I did not authorize in any manner that I recall, nor have I ever heard of this company.

Called the company and they said they would remove the charge from my bank account. I am going to call my bank and block them from any further withdrawals. I have yet to see if they have actually reimbursed my account.

Victorville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2008 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protect-Plus/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017-5152/24-Protect-Plus-Unauthorized-withdrawal-from-bank-account-Des-Plaines-Illinois-326368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protect Plus