• Report: #321988

• Submitted: Fri, March 28, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 28, 2008

• Reported By:clifton New Jersey
24 Protect Plus
9500 W. Dodge Rd Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

24 Protect Plus RIP OFF SCAM Omaha Nebraska

24 protect plus scamed me went on intellus sight to find my uncle paid for the fee next thing you know i was billed $19.95 for 24 protect plus on my account
2 months in a row called my bank was given a 800# to call and ask them what this charge was for and asked to cancel and give refund i did not sign up for this would only give me one month and said i had 7 days to cancel the first month.

Ask to speak to supervisor she got on the phone and told me the same thing and tried to get me off the phone giving me her name and teller number . I asked her to give me the headquarters number she gave some guys name and address to write a letter to him and then advised me that she would give me 2 months refund. Watch out on the sights you go on to purchase any thing and look to see if 24 protect plus is on sight cause they will start billing you with out you knowing.

Minnie506
clifton, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2008 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protect-Plus/Omaha-Nebraska-68114/24-Protect-Plus-RIP-OFF-SCAM-Omaha-Nebraska-321988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protect Plus