Complaint Review: 24 Protect Plus

• Submitted: Fri, June 06, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 06, 2008

• Reported By:grain valley Montana
24 Protect Plus
Po Box 241631 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

24 Protect Plus another complaint on 24 protect plus Omaha Nebraska

I went to wal mart and when i checked out, they declined my card. I couldn't figure out why so i called my credit card company and they informed me that were 3 transactions at 29.00 a piece that all came out on that day from this protect plus. I called the number they gave me and all they told me was that they were sorry for any inconvience and would put my money back on my card within 2 business days. They gave me a conformation number and was jsut real short with me. It makes me wander if the reason they were so short with me is because they knew they scamming me. I was fortunate enough to catch it on the first time. It's just that it was 3 at the same time. It's too bad they are allowed to do this and get away with it and especially get away with it for as long as do without the people knowing.

Amber s
grain valley, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2008 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protect-Plus/Omaha-Nebraska-68124-0250/24-Protect-Plus-another-complaint-on-24-protect-plus-Omaha-Nebraska-337933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protect Plus