Complaint Review: 24 Protect Plus

• Submitted: Wed, January 28, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, January 28, 2004

• Reported By:palmyra Pennsylvania
24 Protect Plus
PO Box 241631 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

24 Protect Plus ripoff fradulent billing con artist Omaha Nebraska

I was looking over my bank statement and noticed fees that have been takin out of my checking account for a dollar here and a dollar there and all of a sudden i got a charge for 134.95 on my bank account.

I called the bank who told me that it was from a company called 24 protect plus. I then called the company who told me that they got my bank card information from AOL and that I signed up for it.

I never signed up for anything on Dec 9, 2003. I threatened them with lawyers and they finally put the money back it but now what do I do since they have my information?

Kelly
palmyra, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2004 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protect-Plus/Omaha-Nebraska-68124-0250/24-Protect-Plus-ripoff-fradulent-billing-con-artist-Omaha-Nebraska-78465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protect Plus