Complaint Review: 24 Protect Plus

• Submitted: Sat, June 28, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 02, 2008

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
24 Protect Plus
ProtectPlus.com Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

24 Protect Plus Credit card fraud by credit reporting agency Omaha Nebraska

*Consumer Comment: They got me too and were rude as well.

I just discovered that 24 Protect Plus has been billing my credit card $14.95 a month since June 2007 for alleged credit checks. I never signed up for this service. All the information they have on me comes directly from my credit card; they state I signed up while using Public Records. I never sign up for credit check agencies because I know you can access your credit report at least annually by going to annualcreditreport.com.

When I called their number, they cancelled my account after being rude and nasty, but refused to return the $180 they owe me (plus interest, late fees, overlimit fees, etc.) to my credit card.

Mary
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2008 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protect-Plus/Omaha-Nebraska/24-Protect-Plus-Credit-card-fraud-by-credit-reporting-agency-Omaha-Nebraska-345283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protect Plus

They got me too and were rude as well.

AUTHOR: Shortgirly82 - (U.S.A.)

I delt with them when I used Intelius to look up information on a suspecious number that kept calling my cell phone. Intelius signed me up when I told them I did not want to be signed up. They signed me up anyway. I have been getting charged 12.99 a month for about 3 or 4 months. I am WICKED PISSED!!!!!

I called and spoke to the supervisor and he was RUDE RUDE RUDE. First he said I could only get June's charge taken off my account, and that the other charges could not be taken off. I told him I had to close my bank account because of you guys. This isn't right I never signed up with you people. I am HIGHLY upset and I should get all my money back not just one months payment. I was signed up with you guys after I told Intelius I did not want your service. The again said there was nothing he could do. So I said I KNOW GOOD LAWYERS and I will file a law suit unless I get ALL NOT JUST ONE MONTH ALL OF MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

Needless to say the guy was still wicked rude and didn't listen so I hung up and caleld the local TV station to help me out.