Complaint Review: 24 Protect Plus

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2007

• Reported By:Harrisburg Pennsylvania
24 Protect Plus
24protectplus.com , internet U.S.A.

24 Protect Plus An amount of $14.85 was taken out of my account without my authorization. I have never heard of this company or solicited their membership. Internet

An amount of $14.85 was taken out of my account without my authorization. I have never heard of this company or solicited their membership. As mentioned in other reports, their website is very vague and it is difficult to contact them via telephone. However my money needs to be returned asap and never withdrawn again.

Simplyme
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protect-Plus/internet/24-Protect-Plus-An-amount-of-1485-was-taken-out-of-my-account-without-my-authorization-272408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protect Plus