Complaint Review: 24 Protect Plus

• Reported By:Kerrville Texas
24 Protect Plus
24protectplus123.com Internet U.S.A.

24 Protect Plus Credit Card Fraud Internet

I noticed a charge on my credit card (9-20-07) that I did not initiate or authorize for "24 ProtectPlus" with phone # 800-967-9649. When I called that number, by automation they requested the credit card account number so I immediately hung up.

After researching this phone number on Google, I discovered this is a common scam. I believe that Intellius.com sold my credit card information to this company as I used their services just prior to this on 9-16-07. Other complaints have indicated this. I went online to Intellius.com and tried to remove my credit card information, but was unable to do so.

China
Kerrville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2007 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protect-Plus/internet/24-Protect-Plus-Credit-Card-Fraud-Internet-277579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protect Plus