surrender

• Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:Reston Virginia
24 Protect Plus
24protectplus.com Internet U.S.A.

24 Protect Plus - Intellius Scammed my Credit card for membership to 24 Protect Plus internet

I recently paid for a people lookup on intellius. Five days later I was charged $19.95 by 24 Protect Plus. When I called they told me that I had "selected" a free trial of their service for a few days and since I didn't cancel I was now being charged. I specifically remember NOT selecting any of Intellius' offers because I feared something like this may happen. The folks at 24 Protect Plus were nice enough and they did tell me I will have a refund in 2 days (that remains to be seen.) This amounts to "slamming" people into services they didn't sign up for much like the LD telecom services used to do. DEFINITELY A SCAM!!

No limit chips
Reston, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protect-Plus/internet/24-Protect-Plus-Intellius-Scammed-my-Credit-card-for-membership-to-24-Protect-Plus-inte-317551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protect Plus