Complaint Review: 24 Protect Plus

• Reported By:rosedale Maryland
24 Protect Plus
www.24protectplus.com Internet U.S.A.

24 Protect Plus unauthorized transaction Internet

*Consumer Comment: They will keep charging you and ripping you off close your account now!

i was checking my bank account one day when i noticed a deduction for $19.95. i checked where it was from it said 24 protect plus. i thought what the hell is this so i called the number. they said i authorized payment and accepted some offer. something i never even heard of. i told them to cancel it immideatly. they said they did. a month later the same thing happens again. i call them they said i accepted some offer . i didnt accept anything i told them to cancel it. they said this would give me membership for a year no more charges. i'll see what happens. i'll be sure to update if it happens again. i never accepted any offers and am highly upset i visited there website to see their offers and they are bs

rhonda
rosedale, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protect-Plus/internet/24-Protect-Plus-unauthorized-transaction-Internet-349699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protect Plus

They will keep charging you and ripping you off close your account now!

AUTHOR: Shortgirly82 - (U.S.A.)

TRUST ME CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT!!!!! I had to close my bank account because they had been taking unauthorized payments out of my bank account for a year. I found out last month about this. I called them and got a WICKED RUDE supervisor telling me that I could only get the last 2 months worth of money back. I explained to them that I had NEVER signed up for them and that because of them I had to close my bank account. He then was even more rude. I yelled at him and said I was going to file a lawsuit, the next day I called again got a nicer supervisor who agreed to give me all my money back, and that was over a week ago. I have yet to see any of my money from them returned to me.

I had 3 other companies besides them taking out money from me who also said I would get my money back and still nothing back from any of them.

I NEVER signed up for this or any of those other companies but found out that they are all connected with Intelius. If you have ever used that company then even if you said no thanks take me to my report they still signed you up for 24 protect plus. I am WICKED PISSED about this.

If I were you I would cancel your credit card or bank account because they are not going to give you a free year. They will keep taking money out.

THEY ARE A SCAM!!!!!