Complaint Review: 24 Protect Plus

• Reported By:Broadway North Carolina
24 Protect Plus
24protectplusprogram.com Nationwide U.S.A.

24 Protect Plus $20 stolen Ripoff North Carolina

December 15, 2006 I went online to check my checking account balance and noticed that it was overdrawn. There was also a 19.80 purchase for 24 protect plus. Online I found out that I was just one of many people ripped off by this company. I called my bank. They began an investigation and refunded the 35 dollar insufficiant funds fee and said they would send me some fraud forms to fill out. I called 24 protect plus the find out how they got my checking account info and try to get my money back. The man told me that I subscribed to their discount service through auction fare and that the 19.80 was for the entire year. I informed this man that I did not subscribe to their service and I wanted my money back. He cancelled the subscription and said I would recieve a refund in 2 business days. I guess I was lucky that it was only 20 bucks and they are going to refund it.

Amanda
Broadway, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2006 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protect-Plus/nationwide/24-Protect-Plus-20-stolen-Ripoff-North-Carolina-225554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protect Plus