Complaint Review: 24 Protect Plus

• Reported By:Thomasville Georgia
24 Protect Plus
.24protectplus.com Nationwide U.S.A.

24 Protect Plus Charged my account without authorization Internet

I used Intelius as a one time thing and they have been charging me for months 19.95 and then 24protectplus started charging me 19.95. They say that when I signed up for Intelius that I clicked on a reabate box saying that I would have a 7 day free trial for 24protectplus and if I did not end it I would then be signed up for good. I called both companys and canceled my accounts 24 says they will refund money but we will see. I would not ever use Intelius again they were charging me and then when you tried to get a report they just wanted more money and would never give any real info.

Sally
Thomasville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2009 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protect-Plus/nationwide/24-Protect-Plus-Charged-my-account-without-authorization-Internet-460659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protect Plus