Complaint Review: 24 Protect Plus

• Reported By:Lodi California
24 Protect Plus
www.24protectplus.com Nationwide U.S.A.

24 Protect Plus "Ripped off" by 24 Protect Plus Internet

Boy, this is the 3rd company that has made unauthorized charges to the same credit card. Eventhough, the credit card company has been extremely cooperative, I definitely am going to cancel this card. It's amazing that I have shopped on the Internet for years and sold/purchased items on e-bay for many years with no problems.

All my unauthorized charges began about 6 months ago. Now June of 2008, I get ripped off again, but this time by "24 Protect Plus". First,I noticed this companies name on my credit card statement and thought to myself, "who and what is this charge" as "I never even heard of this company in my life."

Why did this happen?? In After looking at my credit card statement, about 10 days prior to this charge, I made an identity seach for an individual through the website, "intelius.com". This makes sense to me!

After investigating this company on the Internet, I discovered that they are associated with multiple other campanies. This is one large "SCAM". Someone needs to put a stop to these organizations!! They are either working together or possibly selling off our credit card numbers.

I have learned my lesson and from now on will only purchase from reputable companies such as Costco.com, Walmart.com. Sears.com., etc..... I think you get the idea.

Advise: I wouldn't even waste your time calling the company. Just call your credit card company and they will dispute the charge, give you the credit to your account, and take care of any further investigation.

Joy
Lodi, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2008 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protect-Plus/nationwide/24-Protect-Plus-Ripped-off-by-24-Protect-Plus-Internet-339920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protect Plus