Complaint Review: 24 Protect

• Reported By: jsmith — Triangle Virginia United States of America
24 Protect
Triangle, Virginia United States of America

24 Protect Illegally charging my bank account Triangle, Virginia

24 Protect a company I have never heard of has been debiting money from my checking account.  When I tried calling them to inquire as to who they were the phone would not go to a person, nor did it do what it intended.  Such as, select number 2 if you want information about the services.  The phone immediately click off and said we are experiencing difficulties.  When I tried to go on line to see what 24 protect was I received an email stating that my account has been canceled.  Apparently, my cell phone number was associated with an account that had been set up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2010 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protect/Triangle-Virginia-22172/24-Protect-Illegally-charging-my-bank-account-Triangle-Virginia-627114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protect