Complaint Review: 24 Protection Plus

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2007

• Reported By:Davie Florida
24 Protection Plus
Box 24866 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

24 Protection Plus 24 Protect Plus fraudulently accessed my account and withdrew money on multiple occasions Omaha Nebraska

I have been really diligent about checking my bank account statements, every since I had a fraudulent attack last year. Well, just when I thought all was quiet on the home front, fraud strikes again! 24protectplus attacked my mastercard twice in 2 days!

There were two separate charges for $14.95 that I KNOW I did not make. I had to contact my bank and am currently in the process of having the charges reversed on my card. I will probably have to cancel the account and get another card. I sent my financial institution information regarding the fraudulent activity of this company, in hopes that they will be brought to justice.

I charge everyone with the duty of reporting this company the second that you see their name on any of your billing statements.

Davie, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protection-Plus/Omaha-Nebraska-68124/24-Protection-Plus-24-Protect-Plus-fraudulently-accessed-my-account-and-withdrew-money-on-292978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protection Plus