Complaint Review: 24 Protection Plus

• Updated: Wed, October 14, 2009

• Reported By: benji — tampa Florida USA
24 Protection Plus
http://protectionplus247.com/ Internet United States of America

24 Protection Plus 24 protect plus, They have charged my Credit card without authorization every month for at least a year $18 or so, without my authorization Internet

I accidentally saw a charge by 24 protection plus for about $ 18 on Oct 14 2009.  I had to go to my bank and confronted 24 Protection Plus about this unauthorized charges.  They informed the bank and me that they will give  me the credit right away and the will cancel my account.  I came home and verified last 12 months that they have been doing without my authorization.  Through this internet link, I found they will refuse to credit back the unauthorized deduction.  I will try to do this coming week.

I will also file charges with Federal Trade commission, consumer response center, Washington DC.

This is down right fraud.  We never authorized it and we missed the deductions, they looked like the security alarm services we have installed in our house.  My Bank had previously advised me that my credit data was stolen from their bank along with thousands of others, and advised me to be watchful.  Is there any way there can be class action.

Ben from tampa/Long Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2009 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protection-Plus/internet/24-Protection-Plus-24-protect-plus-They-have-charged-my-Credit-card-without-authorization-509430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protection Plus