Complaint Review: 24 Protection Plus

• Submitted: Tue, January 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 24, 2012

• Reported By: Rick — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
24 Protection Plus

24 Protection Plus Was added to my wife's credit card without authorization. She had been ill and I was taking care of her finances and just thought it was some kind of protection for her card. Anyway it was not authori Charged to our credit card without authorization Internet

Charges were added to my wife credit card. She had been sick and I had been taking care of her finances. I just thought it was some type of protection for the credit card. My wife passed away and I was checking with the credit union that had issued the credit card about the protection. They told me they didn't know what it was, that is when I realized we had been paying this rip-off for 30 months. $34.00 a month.

Rick

Louisville, KY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protection-Plus/internet/24-Protection-Plus-Was-added-to-my-wifes-credit-card-without-authorization-She-had-been-827822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protection Plus