• Report: #271969

• Updated: Sun, September 02, 2007

• Reported By:bayonne New Jersey
24 Protection Plus
www.24protectplus.com Nationwide U.S.A.

24 Protection Plus Is A Fraud fradulent scam,beware of charges on your debit or credit card Des Moines Illinois

i have a pre-paid debit card from greendot financial. i get my balance sent to my cell phone daily. well today i noticed it was lower then yesterday and i keep all track of my spendings, am a fanatic about that. so i logged online to check my transactions and noticed a charge of 14.95 which is pending. i called my debit card company and the rep told me it is from 24 protection plus. i don't know who they are. after calling the number given to me by the rep, i searched online for them . the company is closed til tues. i called back my debit card company and spoke to another rep , he told me to call the # given for the merchant on tues., he said withdraw my money that i have in my account and to call back with a request to have my debit card reported as compromised. so i went to the atm removed my money but left a few dollars and then called the debit card company back and spoke to the lost and stolen card dept. they put in the request to have a new account/card # issued and the account secured. i have to write a letter to them to dispute the charge by 24 protect plus. i am also calling 24 protect plus on tues and am going to tell them to refund me or i'll file a law suit. i went to the website they have an filled out a online form telling them they charged me with out authorization. i got my member id # from 24 protect plus's automated system so i logged in and they have my full name, address and cell phone #. this is scarey!!
is there any chance i'll get my refund?

Aim
bayonne, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2007 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Protection-Plus/nationwide/24-Protection-Plus-Is-A-Fraud-fradulent-scambeware-of-charges-on-your-debit-or-credit-car-271969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Protection Plus