Complaint Review: 24 hour fitness ISSAQUAH, WA

• Submitted: Sat, January 28, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 30, 2012

• Reported By: Shoefreak — Issaquah Washington United States of America
24 hour fitness ISSAQUAH, WA
5712 East Lake Sammamish Parkway SE 200 Issaquah, Washington United States of America

24 hour fitness ISSAQUAH, WA Brad- District manager, I tried to purchase anything that was going help me with my workouts and give me explosive energy. I expected to be treated with RESPECT, but was passed over to one manager to another, then calling Issaquaj, Washington

*Consumer Comment: You're An Accident Looking To Happen

For what I thought was just a easy transaction turned into huge misunderstanding and things taking out of content. For 2 days I was passed around from a district manager, club manager, at least 8 trainers. I called 3 other gyms, APEX company and nobody new anything about their products!! I'm a quick sale! At my last gym I bought everything they were selling. I simply was looking for something that was going to help me with my workouts and give explosive energy.

I was confronted by the manager with some he said she said crap!! What I thought was going to be a apology for me not finding me what I needed turned into a hot mess in the front! Mr. Club manager never apoligized or said hello when I came in....and he was at the front!! Someone needs to teach these managers about GENUINE MEMBER SERVICE....10 years! The customers needs should always come first!....especially if I'm a quick sale.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2012 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-hour-fitness-ISSAQUAH-WA/Issaquah-Washington-98029/24-hour-fitness-ISSAQUAH-WA-Brad-District-manager-I-tried-to-purchase-anything-that-w-830451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 hour fitness ISSAQUAH, WA

You're An Accident Looking To Happen

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

"I was simply looking for ... EXPLOSIVE ENERGY". Who talks that way? Who asks for something like that? Someone who doesn't have a frickin' clue. No wonder they passed you around. No one wanted the responsibility when you killed yourself. Have seen morons like you at the gym for the last 30 years. Try putting a firecracker up your butt.