Complaint Review: 24 hour fitness

• Updated: Wed, January 04, 2012

• Reported By: Rose — colorado springs Colorado United States of America
24 hour fitness
colorado springs, Colorado United States of America

24 hour fitness the fitness trainers pay more attention to their cell phones, and when I tried to call and cancel my membership I was on the phone for over 5 min waiting for someone to pick up. colorado springs, Colorado

I tried to call and cancel my membership, and I was on the phone for over 5 min and no answer. I also noticed that their trainers were more interested in texting or answering their cell phones. the facility is disgusting. when I finally got in contact via e-mail about canceling and to complain about the trainers I was told, that if I could not perform the exercise then I needed a DR. note to not perform the exercise. I pay for the service so if I tell the trainer that I have these medical issues, then they need to listen and find other exercises to perform, I payed for the service and I did not use it. I was told I won't get my refund for the service I did not use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-hour-fitness/colorado-springs-Colorado-80918/24-hour-fitness-the-fitness-trainers-pay-more-attention-to-their-cell-phones-and-when-I-818134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 hour fitness